Qubit CLI is a command line tool for developing experiences locally.
It's an alternative to Qubit's in-app editor that allows you to use your favorite code editor in a more immediate development workflow.
- built in experience server for instant preview on any website
- live hot reloading of css
- ability to enable live hot reloading of JavsScript
- use your local editor/IDE of choice to write experience code
- use your own workflow and versioning tools
- write and run local unit tests
Interact with the platform from the command line:
- create new experiences or clone existing ones
- push remote changes to the platform
- pull remote changes from the platform
- publish, pause, or resume your experience
- duplicate an experience from one of your properties to another
- generate a authentication token for use in CI/CD environments
- speed up local development
- share ideas and examples
Integrating with your continuous integration process
Having the right toolchain is key to running a personalization program alongside the day-to-day development of an eCommerce platform. In this article, we discuss how Qubit helps customers to develop, test, and release experiences with confidence.